The COHBA Sales & Marketing Council invites you to a RESPA workshop with guest speaker Ken Perry!
8:00am – Registration & Light Breakfast
8:30am to 12noon – Workshop
SMC Members – FREE
COHBA Members & Non-members – $25.00
**Approved for three (3) ETHICS credits for certified builders via the OSHBA.
**Approved for three (3) REQUIRED credit hours for realtors via the OREC.
RSVP to Denise by Tuesday, Oct. 10 at noon.
email@example.com or 405.843.1508
- Updates from the Market – An overview of some of the important trends and happenings in the industry.
- What the CFPB is saying about current activities – PHH vs. CFPB: A fight that was called, but is not finished.
- Credit Thaw – Update on Credit access and current industry insights.
- New HMDA – This section will point out all the major changes to data collection under HMDA.
- RESPA/MSA Updates – We look at RESPA and MSA (Marketing Service Agreements) and the issues that are arising based on CFPB enforcement.
- A case study looking at issues that builders, realtors, and lenders face together in the industry
About Ken Perry:
Ken Perry is the President and Founder of The Knowledge Coop. With more than 14 years of experience training professionals in the mortgage industry, Ken has earned a reputation for his humor, attentiveness to laws and their current changes, and bringing both strengths together to present what is usually considered dry and boring in a way that is both educational and entertaining. Find out more and sign up for his weekly industry update video at www.knowledgecoop.com or connect with Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org.